I’ve been meaning to do this one for ages and couldn’t decide how to make the can. So I didn’t. This is a genuine Barbasol Beard Buster red and white can that I painstakingly emptied (seriously, such value! It takes ages to empty one of these. And my house smelled like my dad’s bathroom for two days.) and then removed the bottom using one of those lid-removing can openers.
I designed the cryo unit in Fusion and then resin printed it. The rings are laser cut. All that was sanded, primed, sanded, black primer, top-coat of Rustoleum semi-gloss silver, then Rustoleum metallic silver/chrome. I found some red O-rings the right size on ebay. The 1.5 mL vials/tubes I had to order off AliExpress as I couldn’t find any with the screw on caps anywhere else.
I’ve since added the inner chamfered part like on (one of) the screen-used prop. More pics soon.